Oct 14, 2010

Ghee Mysore Pak @ Adyar Ananda Bhavan, Chennai



This is Navratri & Diwali season. During this festival season among other things one of the important and inevitable component is sweets. Earlier everyone used to make traditional sweets at home during this season. But due to the busy life now a days everyone don’t get an opportunity and patience to make these.

When I think of sweets Ghee Mysore Pak tops the list. It melts in one’s mouth and leaves a very delightful feeling. Yes it is loaded with calories, but I forgive myself and fall for temptations once in a while. Featured here is Ghee Mysore Pak from Adyar Ananda Bhavan. A leading chain of sweet shops in Chennai.

Ghee Mysore Pak for Navratri & Diwali

@

Adyar Ananda Bhavan
2 nd Avenue, 12 th main road signal
Anna Nagar,
Chennai

ADYAR ANANDA BHAVAN SWEETS & SNACKS
HO: Muthulakshmi Bhavan
9, M.G. Road, Shastri Nagar, Adyar
Chennai - 600 020, Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone:91- 44 - 23453050, 24469977, 24462324

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Niya......where's the recipe? This is my fav

Lav said...

To be true, i started liking mysore pak only after tasting it from krishna sweets and ananda bhavan. Krishna sweets is great too :)

Lavanya

www.lavsblog.com

Sowmya said...

Hi Niya I am a devout follower of your blog. Everyday morning as soon as I have my first cup of coffee I have to log on to see something new in your blog. This pictures are great and your recipes are foolproof. While you post as much about food, I would like to see other latest posts on what is the trend in fashion in chennai today.Basically if you can post on all things related to a house and fashion I will be very happy to learn about it. You see I live in abroad and your blog is what keeps me connected to chennai. I hail from Chennai and am a die hard of chennai be it food,shopping for clothes,jewellery or linens.BTW what is the latest release in clothing for this Diwali season? Also do you have the recipe for this mysore pak? Looking forward to your future posts.Keep up the good work, I really enjoying cruising thru your blog everyday.Thanks!

Bhavana said...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=381202555295818&set=a.141583795924363.37830.101674989915244&type=1&theater pl. check this page looks like your picture of mysore pak.